Under the direct supervision of the Head Track & Field Coach, the Coordinator of Men’s and Women's Track & Field/Cross Country Operations provides administrative support to the Men’s and Women's Track & Field/Cross Country programs.
- Coordinate all administrative functions of the Men's and Women's Track & Field/Cross Country programs.
- Responsible for all aspects of team travel; including flight, bus, hotel, meals, transportation, practice facilities, per diem expenditures, etc.
- Acts as liaison between Men's & Women's Track & Field/Cross Country and Athletic Administrative areas.
Education and Experience:
- Equivalent to three years of administrative support experience required. Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for two years of experience.
- CA Driver's License required.
- Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of the sports of track & field/cross country and familiar with all aspects of administering a track & field program preferred. Previous collegiate cross country experience preferred.
- Division I track and cross country experience preferred.
CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race or ethnicity (including color or ancestry), nationality, religion or religious creed, gender (or sex), gender identity (including transgender), gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, veteran or military status. CSULB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.