- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices.
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes.
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols.
- Develop player fundamentals.
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events.
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents.
- Increase athletic participation in the program.
- Maintain equipment and inventory.
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage.
- Knowledge of the sport.
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the Glide School District regardless of an individual’s perceived or actual race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, familial status, economic status, veterans’ status, genetic information or mental or physical disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position.