- Applicant must possess a background in coaching and/or administration of athletic events.
- Be responsible to the principal and able to work cooperatively with other school staff.
- Effective communication skills with various groups.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification and first aid training.
- Has demonstrated organization and management skills.
- A commitment to the total athletic program.
- Knowledge of budgetary processes and demonstrated fiscal responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of athletic contests.
- Planning and arranging for the staffing of workers and pay for home athletic events in accordance with the LSEA Master Agreement.
- Hiring and coordination of officials.
- Acting as ticket manager, making pre-game arrangements and depositing monies when supervising contests.
- Acting as host for visiting teams, officials and press when supervising home events.
- Taking care of official correspondence and contracts.
- Arranging athletic schedules in cooperation with the Principal.
- Knowledgeable of the NCAA eligibility standards, MHSAA rules and regulations, and Lansing School.