The Bromfield School in Harvard, Massachusetts is seeking an individual to lead our middle school baseball program. The ideal candidate will teach skills and strategies as well as serve as a positive role model. The middle school coach will work in conjunction with the Junior Varsity coach to assist in developing the program.
- Past playing experience preferred.
- Past coaching experience preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to relate with middle school aged student athletes.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
- No experience required.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Harvard Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.