The Out-of-Door Academy Athletic Department is committed to the recruitment of exemplary coaches and role models to provide an exceptional athletic experience to our student-athletes in support of our mission and core values.
- Comply with the rules, regulations and policies of the school, including record keeping and reports as required.
- Attend all training, practices and contests as necessary for instruction/coaching as well as collaboration and the development of important relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Provide an atmosphere of sportsmanship and character building by your own conduct and within the framework of your program with the team.
- Responsible for the overall athletic equipment and facilities being utilized by your team (fields, locker rooms, vehicles, etc.).
- Responsible for conduct and dress (neatness) of your team while going to and returning from athletic contests.
- Abide by all FHSAA rules.
- Live the school’s mission and core values of respect, integrity, service, excellence, and responsibility.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification is required.
- Prior coaching in an independent school setting (or collegiate playing experience) preferred.
- Must be able to inspire student-athletes to reach their full academic and personal potential and develop healthy and lasting relationships with Student-athletes.
At Out-of-Door, we value a diverse workforce. Applicants of any race, creed, physical ability, color, religion, sex, age, gender, sexual orientation or national origin are encouraged to apply.