The baseball coaching position would be a commitment from March 22 - May 30. Duties included are: scheduling practices, daily practice plans, emailing parents and families, distribution and collection of medical forms, equipment management, uniform distribution, supervising games and transportation to games.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coaching experience required.
- Ability to organize game and practice plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Supervision of students before, during, and after games.
- Provide practice plans, structured drills, and meaningful feedback.
- Weekly communication with parent/guardian.
- Preparing the fields.
- Communicate with Athletic Director/Principal.
- Reporting injuries to Athletic Director and nurse.
- Punctual and professional.
Northborough-Southborough Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Northborough-Southborough Public Schools ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other class as protected by law.