Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and supervise athletic activities, contests and practice sessions to promote individual growth in athletics skills, teamwork and good sportsmanship
- Create organized and effective practice plans
- Establish performance criteria for competition and evaluate students’ athletic abilities on a regular basis.
- Monitor and enforce student eligibility criteria based on student handbook.
- Encourage, by example and through instruction, sportsmanlike conduct in all phases of athletic participation
- Take all necessary precautions to protect student athletes, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Oversee the behavior and conduct of student-athletes on bus trips.
- Work with the athletic director to schedule practices, competitions and fundraising activities.
- Adhering and supporting district and school policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year(s) of relevant experience preferred.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.