- 2605 active jobs (view)
The Head Coaching position in the Athletic Department at Westminster exists to coach Westminster students who choose to participate in the soccer program. This position is for the 2022/23 school year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organization and development of program staff in collaboration with the Athletic Department.
- Development and implementation of daily practices.
- Intentional development of athletes’ faith and Christian character.
- Helping athletes develop their God-given abilities to the fullest.
- Being a positive role model for all of the student-athletes at the school.
- Management of program budget.
- Know, understand and educate coaching staff on Aiken-Augusta Middle School League rules and regulations.
- Complete administrative elements necessary for advancement of program.
- Soccer coaching experience.
- Experience in mentoring students.
- Must be able to relate with middle school athletes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents and other coaches.