As the Middle School Boys Lacrosse Coach, you will deliver measurable results in developing, enhancing and promoting an athletic program that will be distinguished by the teams’ display of integrity, citizenship, character, work ethic, and their ability to overcome adversity. To instruct students in appropriate methods to be respectful of themselves, their opponents, and officials regardless of the outcome of their event.
- Love what you do, bringing your experience as a player or as a coach to the students at
- RSU 21. Must have knowledge and expertise in the strategies, methods and techniques for a successful sport offering.
- Should have the ability to manage all aspects of a sport program and earned or will earn credentials of Maine Coaches; employment in the Kennebunk School Department preferred.
- Supervises the student athletes in his/her program.
- Through proper preparation and planning, students are appropriately ready for competition.
- Supervises/manages off season programs to help players enhance their abilities.
- Serves as a role model for students.
- Works with the trainer, athletic director to ensure proper medical assistance is available and plans are in order for emergency situations.
- Administers the District athletic codes.
- Maintains orderly records of equipment/uniform issued and works with the equipment manager to successfully collect all issued materials.
- Prepares reports for the athletic director as requested.