KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Greenhill School;
- A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
- Coaching experience;
- Effective leadership, coaching and recruiting skills;
- Good communication skills with players, parents, and the athletic department;
- A valid driver’s license.
- Encourage, train, and coach the participants of the Middle School lacrosse program (Grades 7-8) and Upper School Program (9-12);
- Collaborate with the Varsity girls lacrosse coach as needed;
- Organize practice sessions;
- Represent Greenhill School and the lacrosse program in a professional manner and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.