- Comply with the rules, regulations and policies of the school, including record keeping and reports as required
- Attend all training, practices and contests as necessary for instruction/coaching as well as collaboration and the development of important relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Provide an atmosphere of sportsmanship and character building by your own conduct and within the framework of your program with the team.
- Responsible for the overall athletic equipment and facilities being utilized by your team (fields, locker rooms, vehicles, etc.).
- Responsible for conduct and dress (neatness) of your team while going to and returning from athletic contests.
- Abide by all FHSAA rules.
- Live the school’s mission and core values of respect, integrity, service, excellence, and responsibility.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification is required.
- Prior coaching in an independent school setting (or collegiate playing experience) preferred.
- Must be able to inspire student-athletes to reach their full academic and personal potential and develop healthy and lasting relationships with Student-athletes.
At Out-of-Door, we value a diverse workforce. Applicants of any race, creed, physical ability, color, religion, sex, age, gender, sexual orientation or national origin are encouraged to apply. Once an offer is accepted, the position will require the successful completion of a national background screening and drug testing.