- Previous soccer coaching experience.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- The presence and desire to be a role model for student-athletes on and off the field.
- A commitment to the importance of academic excellence and achievement for all student-athletes in the program.
- A proficient effective communicator.
- Skilled in organization & time management.
- A thorough knowledge of soccer, skill development, and coaching techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to be a positive leader within the high school program and develop and instruct young athletes both physically and emotionally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a positive learning environment for the athletes.
- Prioritizing integrity, innovation and inspiration while assisting with practices, motivating students, and instructing student athletes in strategies & techniques specific to soccer
- Manage athlete behavior during training sessions & matches.
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Uphold and enforce school rules, administrative regulations.
- Attend all matches and practices scheduled for the sport.
- Set a positive role model for students.