Working closely with the Head Varsity Soccer Coach, the Middle School Soccer head coach is responsible for supporting various aspects of the Soccer program, such as program development, training, and coaching team members. The coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Greenhill School.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Greenhill School
- A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
- Coaching experience;
- Effective leadership, coaching and recruiting skills;
- Good communication skills with players, parents, and the athletic department;
- A valid driver’s license (so that you can drive your team to away games).
- Encourage, train, and coach the participants of the Middle School Soccer program (Grades 7-8);
- Collaborate with the Varsity Soccer coach as needed;
- Organize practice sessions;
- Represent Greenhill School and the Soccer program in a professional manner and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.