- Coaching experience in the sport is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in organization, strategy and teaching fundamentals.
- Recognized skills in the development of an effective team of coaches.
- Demonstrated skills in producing a competitive spirit while maintaining a proper sportsmanship and demeanor for self and among the staff, team and fan base.
- Demonstrated willingness to maintain and enforce the rules of MHSAA and all school district codes of conduct related to school and competitive sports.
- Willingness to set a high standard of academic achievement for all participants.
- Ability to get along with all school employees who you may come into contact with, including administration, teachers and maintenance/custodial staff.
It is the policy of Monroe Public Schools not to discriminate based on religion, race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, height, weight, familial status, or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment.