- Previous successful coaching experience in cross country.
- Knowledge and background in cross country.
- Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of cross country.
- A commitment to provide student/athlete with a positive sports experience.
- Responsible for total middle school program.
- Provide assistance and guidance for all participants.
- Perform Essential Job Functions as specified for this position.
- Champion and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Other duties as assigned by the administration.
- Promote program with parents and media.
It is the policy of Comstock Public Schools that the district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), marital status, disability, or any other legally prohibited basis in admission or access to district employment, programs, events, or activities.