- Collaborate with Athletic staff in a positive and constructive way.
- Provide a positive Christian and educational environment for their team.
- Conduct organized practices according to Calvary philosophies and values.
- Communicate with all parents and players concerning logistics and all team activities.
- Maintain possession of all supplies and equipment provided by Calvary.
- Positively represent Calvary at all practices, games, and tournaments.
- Inform AD about problems and conflicts.
The ideal candidate:
- Puts Christ first and models that to the team.
- Believes in the life lesson that youth sports can teach.
- Possesses strong mentorship skills.
- Clearly communicates with kids and adults.
- Strives for self-improvement and has experience in coaching that sport.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Is competitive, but prioritizes educational experiences over wins & losses.