Nashville Christian School is seeking a Middle School Cross Country Head Coach. We are looking for someone who believes in the athletics and academics of our school. As the head coach, you are responsible for teaching the fundamentals of success, while also being a main source of excitement through education. This position would be responsible for leading the development of the players' skills and training.
- Follow and enforce Nashville Christian School’s rules and regulations.
- Work with the Athletic Director and members of the department.
- Evaluate athlete’s skills and development.
- Ensure that team rules and regulations regarding the conduct and eligibility of the athletes are clearly communicated and followed.
- Plan, organize, advertise, and conduct tryouts; inform Athletic Department and participants of final selections. Maintain the integrity of the selection process.
- Create a safe environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
- Prior coaching experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the rules and fundamentals of the sport.
- Previous experience with a TSSAA or state athletic sanctioned school preferred.
- A proven track record of high achievement in your sport.
- Commitment to using data and technology to personalize development for both adults and scholar-athletes.
- Commitment and enthusiasm for working with an ethnically and economically diverse student body.