ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Have a proven record of success in coaching and working with students in grades 6-8.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Have knowledge of the specific sport and an appreciation for how to teach the skills it requires.
- Demonstrate a commitment to keeping current in the sport.
- Complete District online training required.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- FBI Fingerprint clearance required.
- Required health training: Valid First Aid/CPR-AED cards.
- Completed NFHS or ASEP certification.
Complete Concussion Management Training