The Middle School Flag Football Coach is responsible for all aspects of coaching football under the direction of the Middle School Athletic Director, including team members, while abiding by the rules and regulations established by IVIAA and Rancho Community Church & School. He/She shall implement an exemplary sports program that will effectively provide the best possible education for each student-athlete.
- Experience: At least 3 years coaching experience or previous playing experience.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the sport as it pertains to IVIAA rules and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in player and staff development.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment of seeking to grow in these areas, through additional training.
- Hold CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification.
- Have proof of negative TB screening within last four years.
- Direct the training, conditioning and performance of the team as instructed
- Instruct athletes on correct form and techniques in beginning and advanced exercises to develop the maximum physical potential of each player.
- Oversee each player as they develop and enhance his/her individual skills and ability.
- Build a culture of connection & Christian fellowship with team members and future members.