- 2796 active jobs (view)
This position is for the 2022/23 school year and will be a paid position that will be combined with one of our current teaching positions if possible . If a teaching position is unavailable or the applicant is employed outside of the education field, we will consider a community coach.
- Football coaching experience.
- Experience in mentoring students.
- Must be able to relate with middle school athletes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents and other coaches.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with daily practices.
- Intentional development of athletes’ faith and Christian character.
- Helping athletes develop their God-given abilities to the fullest.
- Being a positive role model for all of the student-athletes at the school.
- Be committed to partnering with parents.