- Maintains accurate inventories and arranges for proper issuance and cleaning of equipment.
- Maintains facilities and equipment in such a manner as to be usable and safe and reports in writing those areas in need of attention to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Keeps staff informed as to duties at practices and contests.
- Sets up well-organized practice schedules adhering to district and state policy and regulations so that staff and athletes are well-informed and make the best use of the practice time.
- Maintains good communication with the entire coaching staff.
- Maintains good communication with media.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and adherence to, district and school philosophy and policies by maintaining accurate and timely eligibility reports, inventories, budgets, rosters, and accident/injury reports, insurance documentation and physical exam validations.
- Will supervise assistant coaches (where applicable) in such a way that they will be aware of their responsibilities at all times and maintain the standards required of all coaches regarding administration, coaching performance and responsibilities and professional qualities.
- Must complete all OSAA and Klamath County School District required trainings and certifications.
- Must obtain a CPR and First Aid Training Certificates and must be 21 years of age.
- Physical ability to adhere to OSHA and district safety regulations. Work within the district’s communicable disease control plan (blood borne pathogens) and be aware of the existence and potential exposure to hazardous chemicals as identified on the MSDS sheets.