- Work with student athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills. Provide guidance and encouragement to help students profit from their participation.
- Comply with all VPA regulations.
- Keep an accurate, updated inventory of all equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and file necessary reports in a timely fashion.
- Help insure that all athletes receive appropriate instruction, support, and opportunities to participants.
- Report any changes in schedules or times of practice to the Athletic Director.
- Teach athletes good citizenship, proper behavior at practices, games, and other appropriate times, as well as good sportsmanship.
- Supervise team members at practices and events attended either as a team or as individual participants.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Mill River Unified Union School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.