The Girls' Softball Coach at Ricci Middle School reports directly to the Principal and Athletic Director and is to perform all coaching and related duties as described.
- Teach fundamentals and skills.
- Organize and supervise practice sessions.
- Provide for care and prevention of injuries.
- Conform to rules established by the Athletic Director.
- Teach rules and regulations of the sport.
- Display good sportsmanship.
- Maintain control of all persons under supervision.
- Coordinate with the Athletic Director on all matters pertaining to the sport.
- Complete knowledge of the sport involved.
- Experience at the secondary or college level.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
The North Providence School Department does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestral origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities may contact the Superintendent’s office to request reasonable accommodation to participate in a program or activity sponsored by the North Providence School Department.