The Middle School Girls Swim and Dive Assistant is responsible to oversee and develop the Middle School Girl Swim and Dive program.
- Attends athletic department meetings when scheduled.
- Submits an annual inventory of athletic uniforms and equipment that is used by his/her team.
- Maintains professional competency by attending clinics.
- Keeps the Athletic Director informed of any or all problems, before, during, or after all sporting events.
- Encourages athletes to excel in academic work.
- Submits an End of the Season Checklist in a timely manner.
- Assists the head coach in the issuance, cleaning, storage, and return and care of all athletic equipment.
- Supports the head coach in all speech and actions and never undermines him or her.
- Oversees the safety conditions of the area when team members are practicing.
- Enforces disciplined behavior, code of fair play, and establishes standards. Reports all incidents to the Athletic Director.
- Establishes an effective relationship with players, parents, and administrators.
- Attends practices, games, and meetings punctually.
- CPR/AED, CAP Certified Concussion Protocol.
- Lifeguard Certified.