Under general supervision, leads a Middle School girls volleyball team. Season begins in early September and concludes in late October. Practices are held on campus from 3:30-4:30pm Monday through Thursday. All matches are held during the week.
- Manages player development based on program core competencies.
- Works with Director of Athletics to create practice plans that are skill appropriate.
- Teaches appropriate fundamentals, techniques and skills.
- Is responsible for the health and safety of the athletes.
- In cooperation with the Director of Athletics, articulates a well-defined and understandable coaching philosophy.
- Applies developmentally appropriate and age appropriate methods to coaching student-athletes
- Emphasizes sportsmanship and leadership among athletes.
- Clearly communicates to players, parents, administrators and staff.
Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated competence and experience in coaching volleyball required.
- Recent successful coaching experience in a Middle School environment preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in related field from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain valid First Aid/CPR card.