To instruct all student participants in the fundamental skills and knowledge of the sport or activity; to provide an atmosphere for successful individual development through monitoring, evaluating and reinforcing.
- Shall determine appropriate action within clearly defined guidelines.
- Shall present a positive image of the school to parents and convey to them the school’s genuine concern with the education, growth and development of each student.
- Shall seek to establish friendly and cooperative partnerships between home and school.
- Shall work to develop a positive public relationship between the school district and the community.
- Shall carry out assignments in a timely manner without undue checking.
- Shall react positively to directives.
- Shall have a willingness to cooperate with the superintendent, district administrators, principals and staff.
- Shall maintain the confidentiality, both verbally and in written form, of each student’s educational record.
- Shall demonstrate the ability to work effectively with students, peers, and adults.
- Shall demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents and faculty.
- Shall hold all certificates required by Kentucky law.