- 2895 active jobs (view)
Westminster Schools of Augusta seeks to glorify God by providing an excellent education that emphasizes academic, athletic and artistic excellence that equips students to live extraordinary lives for Jesus Christ. Our employees are expected to approach their work as a ministry of delivering a spiritually fortified education program to students and parents.
- Golf coaching experience.
- Experience in mentoring students.
- Must be able to relate with middle school athletes
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents and other coaches
- Organization and development of program staff in collaboration with the Athletic Department.
- Development and implementation of daily practices.
- Intentional development of athletes’ faith and Christian character.
- Helping athletes develop their God-given abilities to the fullest.
- Being a positive role model for all of the student-athletes at the school.
- Know, understand and educate coaching staff on Aiken-Augusta Middle School League rules and regulations.
- Complete administrative elements necessary for advancement of program.