To provide knowledge, motivation and leadership in an activity in which the student can excel to his full potential while competing in an atmosphere that adds to his total education including his physical well being, moral character, and social and mental development.
- To comply with school and school board policies and regulations. As well as policies set forth by MSHSAA
- To assume responsibility for care of materials, equipment and facilities.
- Develop and maintain a year round strength and conditioning program.
- Delegates staff assignments to assistant coaches.
- Assists in the overall development of all levels of the sport in the community.
- Develop and organize a practice program.
- Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as the principal, superintendent may assign.
- To demonstrate professional growth by attending various camps, clinics, etc.
- To promote positive interaction with student athletes, the school and community.
- To demonstrate enthusiasm for coaching and learning.
- To demonstrate an interest in student athletes and the overall athletic program.
- To encourage self-direction and self-motivation in students.