ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach the fundamentals of flag football during weekly practices;
- Assist in the supervision of students at practices and contests;
- Help provide information for transportation, facilities, officials and game management;
- Emphasize safety precautions and be aware of the best training and injury management procedures;
- Conduct team and self in an ethical manner during practices and contests, always exemplifying the highest standards of sportsmanship;
- Continue professional growth through clinics and professional publications.
- Must have a Teachers Certificate or valid Substitute Certificate or Temporary (provisional) Teacher’s Certificate.
- Must have knowledge of the fundamentals, rules and skills of football.
- Must possess the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with schools, participants, parents and co-workers.