- Organize and coach all practice sessions.
- Coach all scheduled games.
- Organize and coordinate practice schedules of all football teams at that grade level.
- Assure that students are supervised continuously and require students to behave appropriately.
- Supervise the distribution, collection and inventory of all equipment.
- Prepare written inventory of all equipment prior to start of season and at conclusion of season.
- Inspect all equipment and be responsible for seeing that equipment is maintained and safe for student use. Prepare equipment for reconditioning.
- Coordinate and supervise fitting of students for equipment.
- Prepare a written practice schedule and distribute weekly to students/parents, Middle School Athletic Director and Middle School Administrators.
- Collect, maintain, and distribute to appropriate personnel all emergency medical forms and medical information about students.
- Conduct parent meeting prior to start of season.
- Pupil Activity Supervisor Validation.
- Ohio teaching certificate/license preferred.
- CPR certification with mandatory annual review.