PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instruct fundamentals of track and assist participants with skill development; demonstrate proper running techniques to assist students in avoiding injuries.
- Plan and supervise training sessions and competitions; observe and assist participants and monitor player conduct.
- Host dual and invitational meets for visiting schools; travel to away meets.
- Maintain communication with parents and students regarding the expectations of the team.
- Develop and implement training programs designed to improve student athletes’ performance.
- Maintain accurate attendance records for track meets and practices; maintain records of athletes’ equipment.
- Maintain records of student injuries and physician’s notes; maintain med-kit through the course of the season.
- Account for the dismissal of all students from track meets and practices.
Submission of a report of criminal history record from the Pennsylvania State Police (Section 111 of the Pennsylvania School Code) Nonresidents and Pennsylvania residents who have not resided in the Commonwealth for at least two years prior to the date of application for employment are required to obtain an FBI Criminal History Record.