Coordinate and direct team and provide direction to student-athletes so that they might achieve a high level of skill, as well as an appreciation for discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork in their chosen sport.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience working with children preferred. Must be comfortable working with and around school-age children.
- First Aide/CPR certified.
- 1 - 2 years coaching experience (preferred).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes the responsibility for effectively managing groups of students.
- Maintains accurate attendance.
- Organizes practice plans and game plans.
- Communicates effectively with AD, other staff, students and parents.
- Stays informed regarding weekly sports emails, updated developments and changes.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks and duties as requested.