- Uses sound and acceptable coaching techniques in all phases of the program.
- Organizes safe and effective practice sessions.
- Develops and delegates specific job tasks for assistant(s).
- Develops and adheres to an efficient and technically sound conditioning and injury prevention and treatment program.
- Develops in conjunction with the Athletic Director a sound system for equipment accountability.
- Establishes a working rapport with and is directly responsible to the Athletic Director.
- Adheres to all school policies regarding the athletic program.
- Strives to build good sportsmanship among players, coaches, and fans.
- Models good sportsmanship and enforces sportsmanlike behavior among the players at all times.
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Clean background check as required by law.
- Playing experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Coaching experience in the sport.
- Understanding of the rules and basic skills of the sport.