- Develop and implement effective lesson plans and instructional materials that allow students to utilize and practice higher level thinking skills.
- Provide for large and small group and individualized instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in learning activities and instruct and monitor students in the use of such.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development and provide appropriate feedback on work utilizing methods such as assigning and grading class work, homework, tests and assignments.
- Demonstrates an awareness of common core state standards and state graduation requirements.
- Demonstrates interest, willingness and background to fulfill extra and/or co-curricular positions.
- Demonstrates the ability to work cooperatively within a comprehensive student activities program.
- Possesses multiple endorsements.
Mead School District #354 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups.