Under the direction of the Building Principal/Director of Special Services/Director of Curriculum, the Subject/Grade Level Teacher will plan and provide for appropriate learning experiences for students.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Education) or related field. Illinois Professional Educator License with endorsements in Physical Education (required).
- Understanding and experience with curriculum design, planning and instruction.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Supervises students in a variety of school related settings.
- Monitors and evaluate student outcomes.
- Develops, selects and modifies instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students.
- Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities.
- Plans, organizes and provides instruction based on Common Core State Standards.
- Administers informal and formal assessments
- Incorporates district initiatives within instruction (adopted programs/policies).