Prospect Schools is a K-12 college preparatory community where excellent teachers prepare a diverse student body to have a positive impact on society and a lifelong passion for learning.
- Work closely with our school Principal, Department Head, and subject teachers to continuously improve and iterate on relevant curricula.
- Teach 4 sections of Middle School Physical Education.
- Use assessment data, student work, and other information to inform plans for student and class objectives.
- Operate with the belief that all students can and want to learn.
- Prioritize each student’s academic and social-emotional development.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in education strongly preferred.
- NYS teaching certification preferred.
- An active community builder who believes in collaborating across teams and functions in order to achieve results.
- A deep belief in our mission & vision with a strong enthusiasm for integrating public education.