- Adapt and execute a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum and assess students’ progress.
- Develop academically rigorous lessons, adapt unit plans, rubrics and assessments.
- Use data to inform instructional decisions.
- Provide students with daily feedback on mastery performance in character and academics and plan for individual learning needs.
- Demonstrate strong pedagogy.
- Valid Tennessee teaching license in content area OR clear pathway to state certification (Required).
- Commitment to working with students from educationally under-resourced communities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Pass Criminal Background Check.
- At least two years of teaching experience (Preferred).
- Experience and demonstrated success teaching students from educationally under-resourced communities (Highly Preferred).
- Experience teaching or supporting diverse learners (Preferred).