Roles and Opportunities:
- Provide differentiated instruction to meet the needs of each student.
- Design lessons with clear, measurable goals that involve an appropriate mix of quality technology programs and engaging learning materials.
- Teach approved curriculum.
- Establish and maintain a positive classroom environment to achieve an effective learning climate.
- Implement and support the positive behavior reinforcement system.
- Keep accurate student records.
- A knowledge and appreciation of the Classical education model is ideal.
- Bachelor Degree or higher (Required).
- Valid Minnesota Teaching License in relevant field (Nice-to-Have).
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Curriculum planning/alignment and instructional experience.
- Experience with different learning styles.
- Willingness to identify, interpret and follow school policies and procedures.
- Show initiative and function as a self-starter.