Springfield Public Schools seeks outstanding candidates for the position of Full Time Middle School Physical Education Teacher at Hamlin Middle School.
- A valid State of Oregon teaching license with a Physical Education endorsement;
- Knowledge and experience with middle school-aged students;
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise students and their work;
- Motivated to establish effective working relationships with staff, colleagues, students, parents and the community;
- Knowledge of Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies (PBIS);
- Strong student management skills and the ability to establish a sound system of classroom management;
- Positive and effective communication and collaboration skills desired;
- Ability and commitment to practice cultural competency and demonstrate respect for diversity.
Springfield Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender or sexual orientation in admission or access to the treatment of employment in its programs and activities as required by state and federal law.