North Side Community Middle school is seeking a full-time faculty member for the physical education department. This new faculty member will begin teaching in the 2022-2023 school year and should be able to teach at the middle school level.
- Develops and administers physical education classes consistent with NSCS goals and objectives.
- Creates lesson plans aligned to Missouri State P.E. standards.
- Development of scope and sequence outlining each unit for the school year.
- Develops students’ concepts in leadership, teamwork, sportsmanship, responsibility, cooperative and social skills.
- Providing a safe and optimal learning environment.
- Provides appropriate feedback regarding student progress, expectations and goals.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of student growth and progress in physical educational activities and modifies instructional methods to meet individual student’s needs.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed but receptive to feedback.
- Must exemplify initiative, leadership, and tenacity.
- Must exemplify maturity, humility, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong moral sense.
- Must be flexible and able to multitask.
- Fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.