The teacher will implement into daily instruction appropriate educational curriculum based on the Nevada State Standards and the course syllabi into daily student instruction. The teacher will provide an educational atmosphere that encourages effective student learning and supports school and district programs and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer appropriate curriculum which is aligned with the Nevada State Standards.
- Ensure the opportunity for all students to learn in a supportive environment.
- Create and maintain a positive and orderly learning condition in the physical education environment.
- Develop and implement the Components of an Effective Lesson for instruction.
- Analyze student progress and provide appropriate instruction.
- Provide a classroom management/discipline plan ensuring safety at all times.
- Ensure assessment regulations and guidelines are followed at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess or be able to acquire a Nevada teaching license issued by the Nevada Department of Education.
- Certified in the relevant subject areas.
- Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from an American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross approved course. This approval must be specifically stated on the certificate. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment.