Crystal Lake School District 47 currently has two Physical Education Teacher vacancies at Lundahl Middle School. The goals of this position are to coordinate school physical education program and teach students physical education that will contribute to their development as mature, active, able, and responsible adults.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote fitness and health in physical education curriculum school-wide.
- Implement district curriculum including team and individual sports, fitness and rhythms.
- Develop high quality objectives for teaching and learning.
- Coordinate school-wide physical education events.
- Order and maintain physical education equipment.
- Work with staff and building administrator in scheduling.
- Reports to building administrator.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Valid Illinois Professional Educator License.
- Physical Education (MS/Grade 5-12 endorsement).
- 18 hours in health and/or subject specific endorsement (having taken subject test).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Student Teaching and/or experience in grades 6-8.