- Exceptional Communication skills.
- Outstanding organization.
- Exemplifies Marlborough High’s core values and mission, both on and off the field.
- Passes all state background check requirements.
- Flexible schedule capable of accommodating time demands of position.
- Game and Rule knowledge.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience (minimum high school level).
- Oversees the management, coaching, and development of the team.
- Institutes practice plans and game management.
- Assist with hiring process of varsity assistants and sub- varsity staff. (when applicable)
- Performs other specific duties as directed by the Director of Athletics.
It is the policy of the Marlborough Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, color, homelessness, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability in its education programs, services, activities, or employment practices.