The Palmyra Area School District has an opening for our Middle School Track and Field Assistant Coach - Jumping Coach. The successful candidate is responsible for planning and directing the conditioning, training, and performance of our student-athletes in a manner consistent with the core values of the Palmyra Area School District. The successful candidate will be a person of integrity and character, and have a passion for teaching and coaching track and field (specifically jumping.)
- A minimum of two (2) years advanced knowledge of coaching jumping (long jump and high jump) required.
- Ability to interact and motivate student-athletes of varying skill levels.
- Evidence of effective leadership.
- Must be student-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.