Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart in Princeton, New Jersey, an independent, Catholic All-girls PS-12 school. Working at Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart may be one of the most rewarding jobs you will have in your career. At Stuart, we support one another because each one wants everyone to succeed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in sports skill instruction, motivation, and conduct of practice sessions.
- Demonstrate a sincere interest in the social, emotional, academic, moral-ethical, and athletic development of student-athletes; demonstrate the highest priority in the health, safety, and welfare of student-athletes.
- Support the mission of the school and the Athletics Department while positively and effectively leading the student-athletes and team managers.
- Exhibit leadership, professional behavior, and communication in dealings with student-athletes, parents, staff, administrators NJSIAA, & NJISAA.
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant coaching experience at the middle or high school and/or college or club levels.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills to communicate effectively with student-athletes and parents.
- Candidates must exhibit enthusiasm for the role of athletics in an independent school setting, vision and creativity, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.