- This posting will remain open until filled with initial screening of applicants to begin August 5, 2019
- Location: Neil Armstrong Middle School
- Approximate start date: September 4, 2019
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Major Job Responsibilities:
1. Help coordinate the middle school Volleyball Program.
2. Help organize and coordinate off season.
3. Work on skill development and participation goals.
4. Communicate with students, athletes, parents and community about our Volleyball program.
5. Check on student / athletes grades and school attendance.
6. Supervision before, during, and after practices and games.
7. Strong collaboration with other coaches in building and at the high school to create a strong athletic program.
8. Have high expectations of student / athletes to achieve academic success.
1. Successful volleyball coaching experience.
2. Volleyball background / NFHS Trained
3. Communication, motivation and organization skills.
4. Able to conduct yourself with the highest ethical and moral standards of good sportsmanship and teaching.
The Forest Grove School District is an equal opportunity employer and provides services to the public on an equal opportunity basis and does not discriminate in employment or the provision of public services on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, citizenship or marital status.
Persons having questions about equal opportunity and nondiscrimination should contact the Director of Human Resources at the Forest Grove School District, 503-359-2414.