- Organize and coach all practice sessions.
- Coach all scheduled games.
- Supervise students continuously while on duty and require students to behave appropriately.
- Assist the High School coaches with the development of the entire 7-12 program.
- Distribute, collect and inventory the equipment.
- Assist with record keeping and the presentation of awards to the athletes.
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with students, staff, parents and community members; for example, newspaper staff.
- Valid Coaching Permit issued through Ohio Dept. of Education.
- Ohio teaching certificate/license preferred.
- CPR certification with mandatory annual review.
- Potential exposure to blood or other body fluids.
- Regular exposure to hazardous athletic equipment.
- Close proximity to people running.
- Potential exposure to unruly people.