Riverdale develops inquisitive, imaginative, and eager learners. Our students demonstrate academic mastery through the exhibition to become effective communicators and responsible leaders.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Direct a successful program and oversee all facets of an entire community youth program.
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season program.
- Lead student-athletes in the support of other Riverdale School District athletics and activities.
- Manage all aspects of the high school program including training, practice schedules, and routines.
- Hire and oversee a staff of assistant coaches.
- Provide regular communication with parents/families
- Regularly track the academic progress of all student-athletes in the program and facilitate necessary supports to ensure their academic eligibility.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports and encourage athletes to compete in other programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season program for athletics.
The Riverdale School District recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals and groups. It is the policy of the Riverdale School District that there will be no discrimination or harassment of individuals or groups based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, age, veterans status, genetic information or disability in any educational programs, activities, or employment.