The coach is responsible for instruction and training of student athletes in attaining proficiency in sport related functions while encouraging academic excellence; overseeing the day-to-day program operations and logistics including practices and games; maintaining positive community and booster relations; and providing off-season and skill development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate in a positive manner and get along with others in a high stress environment.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain Concussion Management Training (provided online by NFHS).
- Possess or have the ability to obtain current First Aid and CPR Certifications.
- Knowledge of emergency care of injuries.
- Possess sufficient knowledge of sport to teach skills in coaching position.
- Fingerprinting and Criminal History Check at employee’s expense is Required once hired.
Culver School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process, as well as for performing essential job functions, will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008.