The head coach is responsible for planning, managing, leading, and evaluating an education-based athletics team that seeks to develop athletes of purpose and character. The head coach’s leadership must have a positive impact on the physical, social, emotional and spiritual development of student-athletes.
- A strong and clear Christian testimony with a mature, godly spirit.
- A daily example of the highest Christian virtue both in and out of school.
- Commitment to faithful attendance and support of a church whose beliefs are in agreement with the Statement of Faith.
- Strong commitment to CAI Mission and Purpose statements.
- Ability to encourage partnerships with parents, coaches, students and other schools.
- Coach from a biblical perspective and strive to be a true reflection of Jesus.
- Create a winning environment through positivity and daily encouragement.
- Teach athletes to perform sound, safe, fundamental techniques.
- Work with Varsity Coach to create a cohesive, feeder program.
- Uphold the Heart of a Warrior characteristics (Confidence, Accountability and Integrity) and instill other characteristics like honesty, loyalty, respect and unity.
- Create and communicate a Transformational Purpose Statement.
- Abide by the responsibilities outline in the Coaches Handbook.